I'm in my second year of doing Project Life, a fantastic project that documents our day to day life in weekly spreads. I absolutely LOVE it. It has definitely reduced the number of traditional scrapbook layouts I've been making, but at the same time so much more is being recorded and each little insert acts like a mini scrapbook page. For more information on this project you should check out Becky Higgins' blog, she's the amazing brain behind Project Life.
Here's last weeks Project Life spread, week 41.
The week which included...
- finishing a Scrapbook Magazine assignment, one of my favourites to date.
- Matthew's Victorian Day at school. I made him a baker boy cap, waistcoat and neckerchief and he was very happy to wear it - yay!
- Being allowed to drive Jeff's new car for the first time.
- A big catch up of my Project Life album.
- Getting stuck into my Week in the Life album from last month.
- Matthew scoring twice in his football match and getting the Man of the Match trophy.
- And a couple of coffee dates.
Currently I'm all up to date with my Project Life, due to a big push to complete three weeks worth of spreads last week. My week 35 had been missing for ages as it was the week we went to Barcelona and even the short list of photos was over 200! It was a huge task to narrow them down and in the end I included three inserts to fit everything in which I just couldn't leave out.
I shall share some more of my previous Project Life spreads very soon. Must go now, school run to do!